Salesman Gary Boon's cruel colleagues slipped the fake card into a bundle of lottery tickets and betting slips they gave him as a leaving present. The 35-year-old was over the moon when he scratched the surface and discovered he'd hit the jackpot. Funny footage shows the group sitting in their local pub when a shocked Gary interrupts them and whispers: "Guys, I need to stop you. I've won £100,000." He shows them the prize ticket to faux enthusiastic responses of, "oh my God," and "what the f*ck", before standing up and pacing, clutching it in his hand.
A shopping centre worker thought her boyfriend had made the most expensive mistake of his life – when he dropped her engagement ring over the side of a boat. Pash Canby, aged 30, got down on one knee to propose to Natalie Ripley while they were sailing in a lagoon in Thailand. As Pash prepared to place the ring on 28-year-old Natalie's finger, it slipped out of his hand and into the water. After pausing for dramatic effect, Pash revealed he had the real £2,000 ring stashed away in his pocket all along.
A city's public speaker - usually used to call people to prayer - started blasting out porn in the middle of the night.
Instead of the traditional Islamic call to worship, people in Kastamonu Turkey, were woken up to the soundtrack from a pornographic film at 1am last Wednesday.
A giggling witness recorded it with his smartphone and posted the recording on social media - where many people suggested municipality workers forgot to turn off the announcement system of the loudspeaker while watching a porn movie.
The clip, recorded from a speaker in the Kuzeykent suburb of the city, which includes the university and main bus station, quickly went viral, reports UPI.com .
Bridesmaid left devastated after being sprayed with fire extinguisher in ill judged wedding prank. It is tradition in China for guests to play pranks on the wedding party - but this almost ruined the entire day. This is the shocking moment wedding pranksters got out of hand by spraying a bridesmaid with a fire extinguisher.
The bizarre incident was caught on camera by an eyewitness with a smartphone at the wedding in the city of Zhaoqing in southern China’s Guangdong Province.
It is a tradition in China for guests to play pranks on the wedding party but this one almost ruined the happy couple's big day.
The groom had to intervene to stop the pranksters as one sprayed a fire extinguisher in the bridesmaid's face.
A hilarious video has re-emerged on Mother's Day of a cruel but very funny prank played by a daughter on her mum.
Shirley Everton, from Bridgend, Wales, posted the very funny clip to social media where it has been viewed more than 4 million times.
In the video, the prankster says while chuckling: 'I done my door with cling film.
Member of the US House of Representatives from California, Maxine Waters, recently said if Russian invaded Korea receives a wake-up call supposedly from the Prime Minister of Ukraine Vladimir Groisman. He said that Russian hackers interfered in the electoral system of the Limpopo, and Putin's army had already captured the Lions and Gabon!
Once she had everything in place, she crouched behind the body and held the air horn in front of her wife's face. The startled woman jolts up and immediately screams when she sees the monstrosity motionless in front of her
Listen to pastor Greg Locke absolutely rip into Starbucks for saying they would ignore Donald Trump's policies if they themselves did not agree with them. This time they say they would go against Donald Trump regarding the refugee ban from seven countries that is currently at war were being bombed by the United States. Excluding Iran which is using proxies in order to fight the United States and is also a well-known sponsor of terrorism against US forces.
People were left disgusted in London last week after being tricked into drinking 'dog's milk' as part of a new animal rights campaign. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (Peta) hosted a focus group and went out and about on the streets to offer people free samples of a 'new' milk. After asking them how it tasted and what they thought of it, they dropped the big reveal that it was actually from a dog, causing a range of horrified reactions, from spitting to swearing……… But Peta didn't actually give any of the test subjects dog's milk, instead giving them soya milk.
Kevin Hemmerich was turning himself in for an outstanding warrant. His brother, Jason, filmed the prank. Jason alleges police overstepped when the officer punched his brother in the head and the other slapped the phone out of his hands.
It was only a matter of time until these clown pranks caught up and caused some real harm. New footage has emerged of a clown being run over by a group of
Footage has emerged of a clown being run over by a group of teens after it approached one of the guys and knocked them to the ground with a wooden plank.
They should stop clowning around if they don’t want to get hurt themselves…
The groom’s enjoying his day, probably looking forward to the wedding night, when suddenly, he’s tackled to the ground and set upon with a ton of fire extinguishers. The only problem is that your traditional fire extinguisher uses carbon dioxide, notable here for being “not oxygen”. The groom starts suffocating almost immediately, and you can actually hear the cameraman saying “it’s too dangerous”. Yeah, really? We know weddings are meant to be breathtaking, but seriously?
Fortunately for the man and his very nearly widow, the groom pulled through, and he can go on his honeymoon and save a bit of cash by not buying souvenirs for his prank-happy friends.