Dog flies to ceiling, nearly strangled by elevator

947
0
Posted by Heisenberg 2018 years ago in Accidents
COPY
COPY
Story Continues Below

Tamara Seibert boarded the elevator with her two dogs to go from the 11th floor to the parking garage in her condo building. The doors closed. And then everything went horribly wrong. The doors had closed on the leash of her 110-lbs. Rottweiler, Vado. As the elevator dropped, Vado flew to the ceiling, choking. Seibert worked desperately to save him, breaking two fingers in the process. The entire incident lasted less than a minute, but was captured on surveillance video. "I just want people to be careful — I've heard so many horror stories from different people," she said to the Toronto Sun. "It could be a child's scarf, a leash or a long dress."

Click to View or Post Comments Hide Comments
 
HACKERS HAVE STOLEN OUR OFFICIAL FB PAGE, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS NEW PAGE FOR UPDATES