Suspended conservative commentator Tomi Lahren spoke out against Glenn Beck and TheBlaze, demanding that the network release her from her contract.
“To my former employer I would just say let me go,” she told ABC’s “Nightline” on Wednesday night. “Let me move on.”
Lahren was taken off the air last month after a TV appearance in which she said she was pro-abortion rights. She was reportedly “banned permanently” by the network, where she remains under contract.
She told ABC that she was “disappointed.”
“But if this is the way that it is, let’s just part ways cleanly,” Lahren said. “I just want to work and have the freedom to put my voice out there and I want to interact with my fans and my followers.”
“Nightline” reported that Lahren is being paid through September, when her contract with The Blaze is up, and has been locked out of her Facebook page by the network.
Lahren is suing for wrongful termination, and describes herself as having been “fired.”