Danish 25th Birthday Tradition Called "the Cinnamon Shower" Nearly Ends in Fatality

1,727
0
Posted by moku 10 months ago in FAIL!
COPY
COPY
Story Continues Below

No severe injuries after a Danish birthday tradition nearly ends in a fatality when a group of guys like their friend on fire by accident.

After being doused with numerous bags of cinnamon that is apparently flammable the man was engulfed in flames with a slight spark.

Click to View or Post Comments Hide Comments
 
HACKERS HAVE STOLEN OUR OFFICIAL FB PAGE, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS NEW PAGE FOR UPDATES