Horrifying footage reveals why you should never throw water on a chip pan fire

745
0
Posted by The King Slayer 2018 years ago in WTF
COPY
COPY
Story Continues Below


This horrifying footage shows why you should never throw water on a chip pan fire. Firefighters in Northern Ireland gave the shocking demonstration after it was revealed cooking is the number one cause of accidental house fires in the country. In the terrifying clip, a fireman dressed in his protective uniform holds a cup filled with water out on a pole, before pouring it on a chip pan blaze. Instantly, the small fire erupts making matters so much worse. The Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service's Eastern Area Command carried the demo after attending a total of 826 accidental house fires in 2016.

Click to View or Post Comments Hide Comments