A shocking new video shows a child's Halloween costume catching fire in just three seconds amid fresh safety warnings.
The clip was filmed by fire crews in Manchester to warn parents of the dangers kids face.
Because fancy dress costumes are classified as toys, they are not subject to the same safety standards as standard clothes.
Campaigners, including TV presenter Claudia Winkleman - whose daughter Matilda was seriously hurt when her outfit caught fire in 2014 - have called for stricter rules.
Now footage released by Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service shows how dangerous it can be, the Manchester Evening News reports.