What this man discovered inside Sainsbury's egg made him and his flatmate physically sick

Posted by The King Slayer 2018 years ago in WTF
Story Continues Below
A Sainsbury’s shopper says he was physically sick after cracking open an egg and discovering a rotten chick inside.

The shock find was made by Aled Holocombe, who had bought the 85p pack of eggs from a store in Cardiff.

He has posted a stomach-churning video showing the green sludge that came out of one when he cracked it.

The 24-year-old said his flatmate was also ill because of the rotting chick.

Sainsbury's has apologised for the mishap.

Aled believes that a chick had began to develop in the shell, but had died at some point during the production process.

Click to View or Post Comments Hide Comments