Man cements his head inside a MICROWAVE in bizarre stunt which nearly killed him

1,846
0
Posted by The King Slayer 1 year ago in FAIL!
COPY
COPY
Story Continues Below

A YouTube prank went horrifically wrong when emergency crews had to rescue a man who had 'cemented' his head inside a microwave.

The bungling joker was trying to make a mould of his head in the bizarre stunt.

But it could have cost him his life, firefighters have said, after he became trapped.

The Pollyfilla mixture set faster than he expected, and his friends had to feed an air tube into his mouth to prevent him from suffocating, the Birmingham Mail reports.

Paramedics were called after his pals tried to free him for 90 minutes at a home in Wolverhampton.

Click to View or Post Comments Hide Comments