iPhone battery explodes in man's mouth when he BITES to check if it's real

524
0
Posted by The King Slayer 2018 years ago in CCTV
COPY
COPY
Story Continues Below
This is the shocking moment an old iPhone battery exploded in a man's mouth when he bit it to check if it was real.

The battery detonated in a flash of flames at a second-hand electronics market in China.

He had asked to inspect the used smartphone 's battery to make a more informed purchase.

The lithium batteries found in iPhones cannot be removed by users and the phones have to be carefully taken apart by technicians to reveal them.

Sellers of second-hand phones have also been known to swap out original batteries for cheaper made-in-China variants.

Click to View or Post Comments Hide Comments