Beloved dog dies after drug-laced poisoned meat thrown into garden for innocent pooch to eat

887
0
Posted by The King Slayer 2019 years ago in CCTV
COPY
COPY
Story Continues Below

An adorable dog has been killed after drug-laced meat was thrown into his garden for him to eat.

Grieving Vicki Johnson is baffled why the poisoned meat, laced with three paracetamol tablets, was given to her pet Bailey.

CCTV footage shows the piece of meat landing in the fenced-off garden by an unknown culprit on Saturday, January 20.

The next morning, Jack Russell Bailey can be seen running over and unwittingly eating the meat.

Just hours later the six-year-old pooch tragically died after his blood was poisoned by the drug.

Click to View or Post Comments Hide Comments