A mobile phone started shooting fire like a flame thrower as its faulty battery was being replaced.
The lithium battery started to leak and suddenly burst into flames as an employee at a repair shop go to work.
It is not clear what model the phone was but reports state it was a Chinese brand.
CCTV footage from a smartphone repair shop somewhere in China shows the technician thankfully managing to jump out the way as the device suddenly turns into a flamethrower.
Vidmax.com - Crazy, Cool, and Wild Reality Videos