A fed-up neighbour who lived next door to a restaurant threw a molotov cocktail inside because the noise was disturbing his sleep.
Luckily the shrimp restaurant was closed when a man called Tsai threw his makeshift petrol bomb into dining room, only managing to damage a couple of chairs.
The owner of the restaurant called police in South Taiwan's Pingtung County to investigate the incident, but decided not to press charges upon hearing of the arsonist's plight.
CCTV showed the suspect riding up to the business and hurling the molotov cocktail into the entrance.
Vidmax.com - Crazy, Cool, and Wild Reality Videos