Little boy traps his head inside a toilet seat and has to be freed by firefighters

151
0
Posted by The King Slayer 2017 years ago in FAIL!
COPY
COPY
Story Continues Below

An adorable little boy trapped his head inside a toilet seat and had to be freed by firefighters.

The three-year-old toddler cried as firefighters first tried to cut him free but then decided to burn through the plastic instead to avoid injuring the child's fragile neck with sharp plastic shards or pliers.

The boy, who was not named, lives in the city of Nanjing, capital of East China's Jiangsu Province.

His grandparents, who look after him while his parents work, carried him to the Gulou District Fire Department with the plastic toilet seat lodged firmly around his neck.

Click to View or Post Comments Hide Comments
 
HACKERS HAVE STOLEN OUR OFFICIAL FB PAGE, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS NEW PAGE FOR UPDATES