An item of hand luggage suddenly burst into flames on a packed plane.
Passengers were terrified when the package exploded while it was in the overhead lockers.
Thankfully, a heroic member of cabin crew was on hand to put out the fire , using a large bottle of mineral water.
Customers were still boarding the plane yesterday afternoon when the bag set alight.
It is believed the fire was caused by a power bank inside the luggage.
A dramatic short video shot on board the China Southern Airlines flight shows passengers having vacated their seats under and around the overhead bin as flames engulf the duffel bag.