WARNING DISTRESSING IMAGES: Mum-of-five Devendri, 35, died after an attempt to treat a snake bite went tragically wrong in a rural Indian village
The victim, named as Devendri, was collecting wood to burn for cooking at her home in rural India when she was bitten on the hand by a snake.
The 35-year-old ran home to tell her husband, Mukesh, who decided to call the local snake charmer.
The desperate husband agreed to allow snake charmer Murarey to bury the mother-of-five in manure, as he suggested it would suck out the poison.
Vidmax.com - Crazy, Cool, and Wild Reality Videos