Toddler nearly has her arm RIPPED OFF by an escalator when 'it suddenly malfunctions' at a store in China

296
0
Posted by The King Slayer 2018 years ago in CCTV
COPY
COPY
Story Continues Below

A toddler nearly lost her right arm after it was swallowed by a faulty escalator yesterday in southern China.

The girl was playing on the steps when the machine suddenly malfunctioned and dragged her in, according to local reports.

She was freed by firefighters and is currently under extensive care, reports said.

Click to View or Post Comments Hide Comments