8 Year-Old Boys Dies After Mistaking His Dad's Meth For Breakfast Cereal!

194
0
Posted by The King Slayer 2018 years ago in News
COPY
COPY
Story Continues Below

Prosecutors are hoping to put a man in prison for 50 years after his young son died from accidentally ingesting crystal meth. Curtis Collman is charged with the death of his 8-year-old son, Curtis, Jr., in addition to facing charges for pointing a firearm, theft and failure to register as a sex offender.

Investigators said the second grader started eating what he thought was breakfast cereal on a plate after telling his father he was hungry. Instead, police said the boy was eating crystal meth. By the time he was done, Curtis had consumed 180 times the lethal limit. "Just your worst nightmare as a parent," Jackson County chief deputy prosecutor Jeffrey Chalfant said.

The boy's father allegedly threatened a female friend at gunpoint when she tried to call 911 for help. Prosecutors said he even stopped his own parents from getting help for the boy, who was having seizures and convulsing.

Click to View or Post Comments Hide Comments