'It went off like a bomb': Dad turns himself into human FIREBALL in horrific DIY disaster

398
0
Posted by The King Slayer 2018 years ago in CCTV
COPY
COPY
Story Continues Below

This is the astonishing moment a dad turns into a human fireball as a DIY garden fire goes disastrously wrong.

After pouring paint thinners onto the wood he was burning, Scott Buckley caught alight.

Flames rocketed up his legs and back, rapidly spreading.

CCTV footage shows the moment it happened and the dad-of-two flailing around attempting to put the flames out.

Remarkably Scott, from Rochdale, Greater Manchester, escaped with only minor burns to his legs after using the 'drop and roll' technique.

The builder and businessman, known to pals as ‘Bucko’, described the incident as ‘the most stupid thing I’ve ever done’.

Scott and his mate Jon Glennon were burning timber left over from some DIY they had been doing in his back garden in Shawclough when they decided to use an old tin of paint thinner to get the fire started.

Click to View or Post Comments Hide Comments
 
HACKERS HAVE STOLEN OUR OFFICIAL FB PAGE, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS NEW PAGE FOR UPDATES