Store burns down in 23 seconds as scooter battery charges

384
0
Posted by The King Slayer 2018 years ago in CCTV
COPY
COPY
Story Continues Below

This is the shocking moment a scooter battery is caught on fire after being left charging overnight at a delivery shop in east China.

CCTV footage shows a battery sparks fire suddenly while it is placed on a trolley and connected to a four-metre-long (13ft) cable.

Within a short 23 seconds, the battery exploded and set the nearby boxes on fire.

Click to View or Post Comments Hide Comments
 
HACKERS HAVE STOLEN OUR OFFICIAL FB PAGE, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS NEW PAGE FOR UPDATES