Vidmax.com is the owner of the following facebook pages:
vidmaxmedia vidmaxofficial

Two kids nearly die as they're electrocuted by a pool railing

55,077
8
Posted by ali 4 years ago in News
COPY
COPY
Story Continues Below

Footage has emerged of the moment two young children became paralysed by electric shock while they were swimming in a pool in Florida. The CCTV footage shows several people in the pool at an apartment complex in Hialeah when one girl's body suddenly freezes after she touches the metal hand rail. Her father, sitting on the steps just feet away, realises something is wrong and quickly pulls his daughter to safety, getting shocked in the process. As others flee the pool amid panic, a second girl is seen still paralysed with her hand stuck to the railing. The girl's grandfather then runs in and pulls her out. The footage shows him falling back onto the pool deck as the electric current runs through his body. A 10-year-old boy was also shocked. All three children survived and were sent home after spending four nights in hospital. Investigators have blamed the incident in April on an unconnected ground wires in the pool's pump house.

Click to View or Post Comments Hide Comments
 
HACKERS HAVE STOLEN OUR OFFICIAL FB PAGE, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS NEW PAGE FOR UPDATES