Man Wins Darwin Award For Setting Himself Alight Trying To Ignite Firework

498
0
Posted by The King Slayer 2018 years ago in FAIL!
COPY
COPY
Story Continues Below

Sparks from a firework engulfed a man's head and set his shirt alight after he ignored warnings and held it in his hand.

Civil engineering student Victor Marques Rodriguez, 21, was holding the firework aloft when it suddenly exploded and showered him in sparks.

The incident happened during a New Year's Eve celebration at a home in Brazil and was shared by a national TV network.

Rodriguez was left with minor burns and a ruined white shirt, but was otherwise jovial about the incident.

He said: "Someone told me that it should be put into the ground but I thought it was just a rocket so I decided to launch it from my hand.

Click to View or Post Comments Hide Comments
 
HACKERS HAVE STOLEN OUR OFFICIAL FB PAGE, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS NEW PAGE FOR UPDATES